Client & Consumer Product Experience
Major Corporate Client Project Experience…
- Serving as the sales training and management development outsource for many clients who wanted high quality training and development services at a reduced cost.
- Established professional internal capability in major clients by training managers to teach and providing high quality support materials, such as trainer’s guides, visual aids and participant workbooks.
- Established or upgraded key account selling capabilities for a number of major consumer products clients.
- Assisted client transitions to new sales channels — to or from brokers, distributors, importers in Asia Pacific, India, Europe, direct or part-time sales force, etc.
- Consolidated separate sales forces into unified, focused sales organization with major consumer products, food service and beverage firms.
- Evaluated sales organization structures, deployment, systems and personnel sales and management competencies.
Organization Development Approach…
Definitive, in-depth analysis of Management Systems and Structured Processes…
| Planning methodology
|| Communication process
| Structure & deployment
|| Performance standards
| Selection criteria
|| Corporate goal perceptions
| Training & development systems
|| Evaluation & feedback formats
On-going involvement and implementation assistance
| Training and development support
|| Culture and organization change assistance
| On-going evaluation
|| Measurement of results
Sales Systems Development, Inc. has experience with suppliers, distributors, importers and brokers in the following product categories:
| Baked Sweet Goods
|| Beer, Wine & Spirits
| Bottled Waters
|| Candy & Confections
| Canned Goods
|| Dairy Products
| Fresh Juices
|| Frozen Food
| General Merchandise
|| Meats & Poultry
| Paper Products
|| Pet Foods
| Prepared Foods
| RTD Teas and New Age Beverages
|| Service Delicatessens
| Sewing Notions
|| Soft Drinks
Programs and services have been provided to over 150 major producers, direct store delivery distributors and brokers in…
Training and Development Programs
- Training Sales Trainers to Prepare and Deliver Effective Sales Training Programs Supported by Effective Instructional Design and Group Communication Skills
- Strengthening Broker, Distributor and Importer Management Systems & Skills
- Developing Effective Field Sales Organizations — Management Training, Systems and Structured Processes
- Sales Negotiation Skills
- Selling, Merchandising and Management Development Training Programs
- Development of Key Account Selling and Category Management Consumer Products, Food Service & Beverage Industry Expertise
Sales Systems Development, Inc. has:
- Served over 150 consumer product, food service soft drink, juice, bottled water, beer, wine and spirits supplier, distributor and broker clients and trained over 10,000 industry managers and sales personnel in North and Central America, Asia, Europe and India.
- Managed the training and development function for several leading consumer package goods, and beverage suppliers and distributors.
- Authored texts; developed and conducted training programs on key account selling, category management, developing and managing salespeople, motivation, leadership and team development, negotiation skills, supplier-distributor relations, and how to conduct sales meetings and training sessions.
- Participated in structuring and implementing several of the most significant supplier and distributor sales organization development assignments and realignments in the industry.
- Contributed to the initial structuring of sales training and management development departments within several leading industry suppliers and distributors.