A history of long-term client relationships endorses the distinctive willingness and capability of Sales Systems Development, Inc.™ to truly understand the uniqueness of each client’s business and provide genuinely customized training materials and consulting support. Bob Brown has assisted numerous clients in…
- Training sales trainers in the group communication and classroom teaching techniques as well as the fundamentals of instructional design.
- Producing interactive, practical video training on selling, merchandising, management, key account selling, and negotiation skills.
- Developing comprehensive training manuals, programmed instruction texts, video and audio media training programs.
- Formulating field projects and training follow-up systems.
- Strengthening the selling, merchandising and management motivation and capabilities of suppliers, distributors, brokers and importers.
- Preparing discussion leaders guides and workshop lesson plans for training managers that include:
- Detailed scripts for all lecture segments,
- Interactive group projects,
- Experiential skill building exercises,
- Visual Aids, and
- Role-play and other appropriate practice skill-building exercises.
- Customized case studies tailored to client’s:
- Market situations;
- Priority customer, broker and distributor problems; and
- Brand sales trends, share of market and competitive environment.