Client Training & Presentation Standards
Customized Presentations and Workshops
Twenty-five years consulting experience with over 150 sales organizations in the consumer products, beverage and foodservice industries throughout the world has provided a unique breadth and depth of exposure to different industry markets, companies and customer sales and sales management situations. This diverse experience enables Sales Systems Development, Inc.™ to assure clients that the programs and services provided will be…
Highly Relevant to All Participants
- Bob Brown’s focused experience in the consumer products industry and “training trainers” how to teach creates the unique situation where the client is able to benefit from both content expertise as well as teaching process expertise!
- All generic concepts presented are tailored to the specifics of the client’s warehouse or direct store delivery selling and distribution situation. All materials, case studies and training content reflect the realities of client’s products, problems and goals and thus facilitate transfer to the “real world.”
- Bob Brown conducts training programs that make a work ethic statement as well as provide knowledge and skills. The sessions are intense and demanding both in terms of hours and performance requirements.
Training Programs Conducted by Bob Brown, Client Evaluation Ratings on “Relevance, Applicability, and Instructor Competence” Average Over Past 10 Years
Professional Instructional Design and Delivery
- The teaching process is focused on specific predefined learning goals and follows the process of:
- Establishing an overall training program and each topic segment’s relevance to the group;
- Interactive presentation and discussion of content and concepts;
- Practice – common frame of reference analysis project or exercise; and
- Application to participant’s real life situations and/or, where skill development goals exist, a roleplay situation with structured feedback.
Highly Participative and Interactive
- A high level of group involvement is planned to insure a meaningful learning experience for each person.
- Group communication and training methods and techniques utilized include:
| Analysis Questionnaires
|| Case Studies|
| Visual Aids
| Group Discussions
|| Video Skill Development
- Participant workbooks, summaries and management job aids are provided for immediate application and future reference.
- Follow-up tests are available for each Sales Systems Development, Inc. training program to assist participants in checking their understandings and to reinforce learning.